Monday 1 June 2015

May 31 more pics from my camera

Yesterday I thought I had saved my pictures in a separate dated file but I couldn't find them so I used Caroline's pics from her camera. BTW all the pics up until yesterdays' posting have come from my Samsung phone, not bad hey? Anyways this morning I found the ones I took so I decided while sitting in the rain to load some more. And yes its been raining since about 3 yesterday; the next park I need to remember to park out in the open and not under trees. Rain itself when is constant is ok, but every few seconds a large waterdrop falls off a branch and makes a thunderous clap. I woke up a number of times last night.
Also yesterday we heard two great sermons from Rev Lodder on line; now maybe since he is now my kindred brother as both our wives are going through cancer, but we saw more passion and feeling in his sermons we're sure because he is going through this trial. I think most of us in our lives coast for the most part until something like cancer or any other life threatening disease affects us. We thank the Lord every day for protecting us on this trip, as well providing good health to both of us. Caroline has had some back issues and I have been feeling a little more tired lately; but I'll blame that on driving as much as I have in the past 65 plus days we've been on the road.
here are some more pics
 Peggy's Cove

 Ditto

 Ditto

 I've found some friends on this trip!

 Swissair 111 memorial

 gotta have one of the little lady

 and one with our new friend

 we were bored last night, so I called a local photographer to take this one. Go to his website selfieonacoffetableinthehallwaylookingtowardthelivingroom.com we were happy with his work. I was still wearing shorts but this morning its 8 degrees; got my jeans on :(

No comments:

Post a Comment